Notes from YEGRB 0.3
Thanks to everyone who came out to our meetup last week. It wasn’t our biggest meetup, but it was a good one!
On the housekeeping side we did a quick wrap-up of the first hackup. It went well, and though lots of new projects were started it will be a few weeks before we’ve got anything to show for. Keep your eye on the YEGRB Github account where some of the hackup projects call home! Planning for the next hackup has started and we should be ready to make an announcement in the next few weeks.
We’ve also moved our meetup to the third Tuesday of every month, where it should be staying. Mark the third Tuesday of your calendar or subscribe to our calendar feed.
- Ribinius 1.0 (http://rubini.us/)
- jruby 1.5.0 (http://jruby.org/)
- MacRuby (http://www.macruby.org/)
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (http://ubuntu.com)
- A walkthrough of Heroku by Daniel Huckstep
- An introduction to authlogic by Chris Brulak
- A new RESTful imaging API by Graham Batty
See you for the next meetup on June 15th!!!